Monday, September 26, 2011

Here I go........AGAIN!

Hi, Ho all my Fluffy Bear Followers,
It's me....Fluffy aka Carrie but should be known as Pathetic.  I have yet started another journey.
I put in an application to join Win, Lose or Blog, an online weight loss journey inspired my my friend Angie who lives in Hawaii and who did AMAZING on her 7 week adventure.  Well, I was accepted.  The fun begins on October 3rd.  So, wish me luck...I have to send in a picture of the scale every Sunday, with me on it (that Otto be a laugh for those on the other side) but anyway, that is how I am held accountable.  I hope you will continue reading and reading my posts.  W,L or B is giving me my own blog for this but I do not know if it is for all to view.  I will look into it but as far as I know, I will keep updating my Fluffy Bear for now.
Fingers crossed, wish me luck, here we go.................again! 

Fluffy

1 comment:

  1. Came over from WLOB to say congrats on being selected! Your honesty breaks my heart, I wish you much luck on this new adventure! Don't forget to be kind to yourself along the way.

    ReplyDelete