I am scared and excited as I begin this journey.
I used to think that people who do this kind of shiz were silly! "Why put it out there for everybody to see?", I would think, well now I believe I know why some may BLOG about journeys they take it their life...some may do it to brag, some may do it for show, but I, I am doing it for accountability.
I started weighing with my friend Jenny at work, on 6/6/2011, the scale did not even register, which means,....... I weigh OVER 330 lbs..
On 6/13/2011, the scale didn't show an E for error, it registered something, but not a weight. How pathetic, and how embarrassing is that?
So that was the day, the day I decided I needed to change.
Since 6/6/11, I had been eating so much better, drinking a ton of water, cutting out pop, and trying to avoid the E word (exercise)...........I HATE EXERCISE!!!!
BUT, on 6/13/11, I decided to start asking my beautiful sister about her plan. ChaLEAN...and for the first time I got excited. She let me borrow her "stuff" I printed out things, Tyler (my son) and I are going to start measuring and taking pictures of ourselves and we are going to take ChaLEAN's fit test.
Come Monday.....I, and hopefully my handsome son Ty, will begin the 3 month workout.
Posting some pics along the way of course.
I will post some of my pictures and let you know how I am feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment