Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am a complete failure : (....

Well, what has it been?  5 weeks or more?  Yes, once again, I failed everybody, especially myself.
I missed one day of my regular workout and it all went to pot.  Then I went on vacation, then I started talking myself out of exercise, then I started eating shitty again, then....then...then.....I have a reason for everything.
I just hate myself, I don't know what to say to any of you.......I guess I can begin with... "DON'T FOLLOW MY BLOG"  that is good advice!
Today I read the blog of a friend that I used to work with at Challenger, she was a wonderful gal and she now lives in Hawaii.  I knew Angie always struggles with weight but when I was reading her blog today, I am not even joking, I thought she was writing my life story!! EVERYTHING she blogged, is how I feel on a daily basis.  I was in tears by the time I got to the end.  There are so many stories that I can "relate" when reading them but with Angie's I was in AWE!!! It was my life. 
Thank you Angie, I know that you will never see this but I still, cannot stop crying......you are amazing!
If you are reading this pathetic blog, thank you for supporting me.  I have let all of you down!

Fluffy Fat Ass Bear!!

2 comments:

  1. Not. A. Failure!!!!!!

    The fact that you're here owning up to a string of rough weeks is a step in the right direction.

    Thanks for following my blog! I'm looking forward to following yours too. Now you have to clue me in to who you are LOL. I've gotten back in touch with a few of my Challenger days friends through Facebook but I don't know which one you are!

    PS Sorry to make you cry. I assure you I was a blubbering idiot while I wrote that most recent blog post, too. We CAN do this! {{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL. Nevermind! I've got you figured out, my fellow AI watching pal :)

    ReplyDelete